With plenty of storage space, the National Public Seating MSC Series Mobile Science Cart is a great choice for your science lab. Use it as a workstation, for storage equipment and for moving demonstrations anywhere in your classroom. This plywood core cart features a 1" thick chemical-resistant top and locking doors. Since the doors have 270-degree wrap-around hinges, they allow easy access to the four drawers and adjustable shelf inside. The cart moves smoothly on four locking swivel casters. Includes a 10-outlet/4 USB power strip and magnetic ganging mechanisms to connect to other workstations.
- Chemical-resistant top
- Rolls smoothly on locking swivel casters
- Adjustable shelf and four drawers inside cabinet
- Locking doors
- Includes power strip and magnetic ganging mechanisms
- Material: Plywood core
- Top Material: 1" chemical-resistant laminate
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 48"
- Height: 36 1/4"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 155.00 pounds