The National Public Seating Butcher Block Top Utility Table is an attractive, durable place to work on projects, science experiments, Makerspace activities and more. This utility table features a 1 3/4" thick maple top that absorbs sound and impact. The tabletop is coated with a urethane-based satin finish to prevent permanent stains. Heavy-gauge steel corner brackets and tabletop support tabs prevent wobbling for precision measurements and applications. The leg base is connected to the tabletop in two ways for extra support - four heavy-duty screws are inserted into the frame using a strong welded hangar bolt and through frame corner brackets with industrial-grade nylon-insert lock nuts. The National Public Seating Butcher Block Top Utility Table supports up to 500 pounds and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Heavy-duty maple top with stain-resistant finish
- Durable steel base and legs connect to tabletop in multiple ways to prevent wobbling
- Supports up to 500 pounds
- Comes with leveling glides
- Top Material: 1 3/4" thick maple
- Top Finish: Urethane-based satin finish
- Leg Material: 14-gauge steel
- Base Material: 12-gauge steel
- Apron Material: 16-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Width: 36"
- Length: 42"
- Height: 30"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 103.00 pounds