The NPS Butcher Block Top Utility Table is built to handle tough jobs in your STEM classroom. This durable science table features a 1 3/4" thick solid maple top with a stain-resistant satin finish. A smart choice for busy school or commercial environments, the wood top absorbs sound and impact. Tubular steel legs adjust smoothly and easily from 22 1/4" - 37 1/4" in one-inch increments and lock in place with heavy-duty hex screws. Choose between a black or gray powder coat paint finish. Rugged steel brackets connect the legs to the frame for lasting table strength. Glides protect your floors from damage. Add casters to your table for an additional charge. NPS Butcher Block Top Utility Tables are made in the USA and backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Solid maple butcher block top withstands heavy use
- Steel legs adjust from 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" high
- Frame and legs connected with 11 gauge steel brackets
- Features tamper resistant hex head screws and lock nuts
- Legs available in a black or gray finish
- Top Material: 1 3/4" thick solid maple with urethane-based satin finish
- Frame Material: Square tubular steel with black or gray powder coat finish
- Height: 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" in 1" increments
- Width: 48"
- Length: 60"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 184.00 pounds