The Adjustable Height 24" Square Butcher Block Top Utility Table is built to handle tough jobs in your STEM classroom. This durable science table features a 1 3/4" thick solid maple top with a stain-resistant satin finish. A smart choice for busy school or commercial environments, the wood top absorbs sound and impact. Tubular steel legs adjust smoothly and easily from 22 1/4" - 37 1/4" in one-inch increments and lock in place with heavy-duty hex screws. Choose between a black or gray powder coat paint finish. Rugged steel brackets connect the legs to the frame for lasting table strength. Glides protect your floors from damage. Add casters or a pegboard set to your table for an additional charge. Adjustable Height Square Butcher Block Top Utility Tables are made in the USA and backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Solid maple butcher block top withstands heavy use
- Steel legs adjust from 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" high
- Frame and legs connected with 11 gauge steel brackets
- Features tamper resistant hex head screws and lock nuts
- Legs available in a black or gray finish
- Top Material: 1 3/4" thick solid maple with urethane-based satin finish
- Frame Material: Square tubular steel with black or gray powder coat finish
- Height: 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" in 1" increments
- Width: 24"
- Length: 24"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lb
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 months
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 51.00 pounds