National Public Seating's Flip-N-Store Plastic Table is a versatile choice for your training room or seminar. This 24" x 72" table is constructed with a sturdy, 16-gauge steel frame and a lightweight, blow-molded plastic top. The perforated steel modesty panel adds privacy and style, while concealing wires in the built-in cable channel. Two top grommet holes keep laptop and tablet cords organized and out of the way. When the conference or training session is over, simply flip the table closed for easy storage. Four casters - two locking - allow smooth moving across any floor. National Public Seating's Flip-N-Store Plastic Table is MAS certified Green for a healthy learning environment.
- Easy to flip open and closed
- Durable blow-molded plastic top
- Perforated steel modesty panel
- Four 2" casters - two locking
- MAS certified Green
- Top Material: Blow-molded plastic
- Top Thickness: 1 3/4"
- Frame Material: 16-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Caster Diameter: 2"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 29 1/2"
- Folded Dimensions: 24 1/2"W x 72"L x 43 1/2"H
- Warranty: 10 years
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 53.00 pounds