National Public Seating's 24" x 48" Science Table supports both lab experiments and research report writing. Students can stash science books and written materials in the two spacious book compartments. The apron and legs are constructed of solid ash hardwood, and the tabletop comes standard in scratch-resistant laminate. Upgrade to a chemical resistant laminate or phenolic resin top for an additional charge. Legs are bolted to the tabletop with 13-gauge steel corner braces for added strength and stability. Rubber leg boots protect against moisture or chemical spills, and adjustable glides provide accurate leveling. National Public Seating Science Tables are MAS Certified Green and backed by a ten-year warranty.
- Tabletop comes in high-pressure laminate, chemical-resistant laminate or phenolic resin
- Includes two spacious book compartments
- Solid hardwood apron and legs
- Legs are bolted via steel corner braces
- Liquid-proof protective rubber boots
- Adjustable glides for accurate leveling
- Tabletop Material: High-pressure laminate, chemical-resistant laminate or phenolic resin
- Leg/Apron Material: Solid ash hardwood w/ 13-gauge steel corner braces
- Width: 24"
- Length: 48"
- Height: 36"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 90.00 pounds
Selecting Table Tops
When selecting a table top it is important to understand how the table will be used. National Public Seating offers three different top surfaces to accommodate a variety of settings.
High Pressure Laminate is widely used for student science tables. It offers an excellent work surface that wears exceptionally well under normal use. Edges of top are finished with vandal resistant T-molding. Corners have 1-3/4" radius. Color: black.
Chemical-Resistant Laminate incorporates the decorative features of high pressure laminate into a durable, chemical resistant surfacing material. It has outstanding chemical resistance, plus significantly better NEMA wear value than competitive laminates. Color: black.
Phenolic Resin is a composite thermo-fused under heat and pressure to form a solid black chemical resistant composite throughout the entire thickness of the top. Phenolic Resin will not stain or etch when exposed to most chemical solvents. Color: black.