The NPS Butcher Block Top Utility Table is built to handle tough jobs in your STEM classroom. This work table features a 1 3/4" thick solid wood top with a stain-resistant satin finish. The rugged steel legs adjust smoothly and easily from 22 1/4" - 37 1/4" in one-inch increments. They lock in place with heavy-duty hex screws. Glides protect your floors from damage. NPS Butcher Block Top Utility Tables are made in the USA and backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Solid maple butcher block top
- Steel legs adjust from 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" high
- Frame and legs connected with 11 gauge steel brackets
- Features tamper resistant hex head screws and lock nuts
- Top Material: 1 3/4" thick solid maple with urethane-based satin finish
- Frame Material: Square tubular steel with black powder coat finish
- Height: 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" in 1" increments
- Width: 30"
- Length: 60"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 120.00 pounds