The NPS Adjustable Height Utility Table is a versatile choice for your training center or STEM classroom. This work table features a high pressure laminate top that resists stains and scratches. The rugged steel legs adjust smoothly and easily from 22 1/4" - 37 1/4" in one-inch increments. They lock in place with heavy-duty hex screws. Glides protect your floors from damage. Choose from several laminate colors; a whiteboard top is available for an additional charge. NPS Adjustable Height Utility Tables are made in the USA and backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Scratch and stain-resistant laminate top
- Steel legs adjust from 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" high
- Frame and legs connected with 11 gauge steel brackets
- Features tamper resistant hex head screws and lock nuts
- Top Material: High pressure laminate
- Frame Material: Square tubular steel with black powder-coat finish
- Height: 22 1/4" to 37 1/4" in 1" increments
- Width: 24"
- Length: 60"
- Warranty: 10 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 81.00 pounds