National Public Seating's 8500 Series Hi-Tech Compact Stack Chair stacks up to 40 chairs high so cleanup and storage are a breeze. Each stack chair has an injection-molded, textured polypropylene plastic seat and back that contoured for maximum comfort during long lectures and presentations. The plastic won't fade or scratch and is easy to wipe clean as needed. A built-in handle allows you to move chairs with ease. The sled-style base moves easily over carpet and protective floor glides won't scratch or mar your floors. Available with or without a black laminate tablet arm. Choose from several seat colors. National Public Seating's 8500 Series Hi-Tech Compact Stack Chair is backed by a 10-year warranty. Use with National Public Seating's DY85 Series Chair Dolly.
- Stacks up to 40 chairs high on NPS's DY85 dolly
- Built-in handle makes it easy to move and stacked
- Contoured seat and back wipe clean with ease
- Backed by a ten-year warranty
- Seat Height: 17"
- Frame Material: Solid steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome powder-coat paint
- Seat & Back Material: Injection-molded, textured polypropylene
- Glides: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 10 years
- Width: 17 1/2"
- Depth: 22 1/2"
- Height: 31"
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 15.00 pounds