National Public Seating's 8100 Series Poly Shell Stack Chair is a great choice for auditoriums, cafeterias, classrooms or anywhere you need durable and comfortable seating. The one-piece, injection-molded polypropylene shell withstands the wear and tear of high-traffic areas and features a contoured design for maximum comfort. Each stack chair is supported by a 17-gauge frame and three cross braces under the seat. Shields on the sides of the chair keep fingers from being pinched where the legs attach to the shell. This lightweight chair is easy for anyone to carry and stack up to 12 high. Choose from several shell colors. The National Public Seating 8100 Series Poly Shell Stack Chair is backed by a 10-year warranty. Use with National Public Seating's DY81 Series Chair Dolly and DY9000 Series Chair Dolly.
- One-piece polypropylene shell is highly durable
- Three cross braces add support
- Contoured for comfort
- Stack up to 12 chairs high
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18"
- Frame Material: 7/8" square tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome powder-coat paint
- Seat & Back Material: One-piece, injection-molded polypropylene shell
- Glides: Steel
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 10 years
- Width: 19 1/4"
- Depth: 19 1/4"
- Height: 31"
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 9.00 pounds