The National Public Seating 6800 Series Height-Adjustable Stool with Wooden Seat is a contemporary seating option that is fully functional in your science or art lab. Adjust the height of the stool from 18" to 25" to fit a variety of projects. Modern wide-set steel legs support the stylish hardwood seat, which rotates 360 degrees. A footrest adds to the stool's comfort and durability. Choose from two frame colors. The National Public Seating 6800 Series Height-Adjustable Stool with Wooden Seat is MAS Certified Green and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Adjust the seat height from 18" to 25"
- Hardwood seat is supported by sturdy wide-set legs
- Seat swivels 360 degrees
- Choose from two frame colors
- MAS Green Certified
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 18" – 25" adjustable
- Seat Material: Hardwood
- Frame material: Steel
- Width: 14 1/2"
- Depth: 14 1/2"
- Warranty: 10 years