National Public Seating's 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool is an affordable and practical seating option for art, science, industrial arts classrooms and more. The 18-gauge tubular steel frame stands up to wear and tear and features a welded foot ring that adds to the comfort and support. Plastic glides keep your stool level and won't mar floors. The 14" diameter seat has a Masonite board that won't chip or crack. This National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool adjusts in height from 31 1/2" to 38 1/2" and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- 14" diameter seat features a Masonite board that won't chip or crack
- Foot ring is welded into place
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 31 1/2"-38 1/2" adjustable
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: 11 1/2" diameter Masonite
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 10 years
- Seat Diameter: 14"
- Width: 16 1/2" - 18 1/2"
- Height: 31 1/2" - 38 1/2"
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 12.00 pounds