Your students will enjoy the style and versatility of National Public Seating's 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Black Steel Stool with Backrest. The scratch-resistant black finish adds a contemporary touch to this popular chair. Sit comfortably on the spacious 14" diameter seat with a Masonite board that won't chip or crack. A flexible 6" high backrest adjusts 2" up or down for excellent support. The welded steel foot ring offers added stability and extra protection from wear and tear. Adjust the seat height from 25" to 32 1/2". This National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Black Steel Stool with Backrest is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Contemporary black finish
- Spacious, adjustable-height seat with durable Masonite board
- Flexible backrest
- Welded steel foot ring
- Seat Height: 25"-32 1/2" adjustable
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: 11 1/2" diameter Masonite
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 10 years
- Backrest Dimensions: 12"W x 6"H
- Width: 15 1/4"-17 1/2"
- Height: 38"-47 1/2"
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 18.00 pounds