Give your students a comfortable place to work with National Public Seating's 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool with Backrest. This stool has a flexible 6" high backrest that adjusts 2" up or down for excellent support. A foot ring is welded to the 18-gauge tubular steel frame and offers extra protection from wear and tear. The 14" diameter seat has a Masonite board that won't chip or crack. Adjust the seat height from 19" to 26 1/2". This National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Steel Stool with Backrest comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- 14" diameter seat features a Masonite board that won't chip or crack
- Flexible backrest offers great support
- Foot ring is welded into place
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Seat Height: 19"-26 1/2" adjustable
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Gray powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: 11 1/2" diameter Masonite
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 10 years
- Backrest Dimensions: 12"W x 6"H
- Width: 14"-16"
- Height: 32" - 41 1/2"
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 17.00 pounds