Your students will enjoy working in style with National Public Seating's 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Black Steel Stool with Backrest. The scratch-resistant black finish adds a contemporary touch to this popular chair. Sit comfortably on the 14" diameter seat with a Masonite board that won't chip or crack. A flexible 6" high backrest adjusts 2" up or down for excellent support. The welded steel foot ring offers added stability and extra protection from wear and tear. This National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy-Duty Black Steel Stool with Backrest has a fixed height of 18" and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Contemporary black finish
- Spacious seat with durable Masonite board
- Flexible backrest
- Welded steel foot ring
- Seat Height: 18"
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: 11 1/2" diameter Masonite
- For Use With: 30"H tables
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Warranty: 10 years
- Backrest Dimensions: 12"W x 6"H
- Width: 14"
- Height: 31" - 33"
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 1 - 2 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 14.50 pounds