National Public Seating's 5200 Series Tablet Arm Steel Folding Chair is an affordable, compact solution for any environment. A comfortable contoured square back and waterfall seat are supported by a sturdy steel frame. The 11" x 22" writing surface is equipped with a high-pressure laminate top for ultimate durability, and the tablet arm folds against the chair for easy moving. Choose between a right or left-handed top. National Public Seating's 5200 Tablet Arm Steel Folding Chair comes with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Contoured square back and waterfall seat
- Heavy-duty steel frame with black finish
- Durable high-pressure laminate desktop
- Folds easily for storage
- Suggested Grade Level: 5th and above
- Chair Material: Steel with black powder coat finish
- Frame Material: Tubular Steel
- Top Material: High-Pressure Laminate
- Seat Height: 17 1/4"
- Overall Width: 20 1/2"
- Overall Depth: 28 3/4"
- Overall Height: 29 1/2"
- Folded Depth: 4"
- Writing Surface Width: 11"
- Writing Surface Length: 22"
- Weight Capacity: 480 pounds (chair)
- Warranty: 10 years
- Green: MAS Certified Green
- Assembly Required: No
- Currently on backorder
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 14.50 pounds