Marvel's Pronto Training Table with Lockable Raceway allows you to easily access cords without a mess or hassle. The lockable steel raceway runs along the rear of the table and features a septum to separate power and data cables. Each training table comes with a thermo-fused melamine top on a sturdy 1 1/8" thick particleboard core. A grommet hole on the tabletop and a wire management trough keep cords neat and tidy. Each leg has two grommet holes for electrical connection between tables. The table is supported by 24-gauge steel legs with a textured powder-coat paint finish that resists scratches, rust and glare. PVC T-molding protects the edges of your table. Leveling glides prevent the table from wobbling. Marvel's Pronto Training Table with Lockable Raceway is made in the USA and comes backed by a lifetime warranty. GREENGUARD certified and meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Lockable raceway allows easy access to cords
- Textured powder-coat paint finish resists scratches, rust and glare
- Leveling glides keep the table from wobbling
- Comes with a tabletop grommet plus two knockouts in each leg panel for organizing cords
- Meet or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Frame Material: 24-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Textured powder-coat paint
- Top Material: Melamine laminate on 1 1/8" thick particleboard core
- Raceway Material: Steel
- Width: 24"
- Length: 72"
- Desk Height: 29"
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 5 business days
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 131.00 pounds