The MG Series Activity Table and Chair Set is an easy way to furnish your classroom or library on a budget. It includes eight MG1101 Stack Chairs and one 30" x 72" MG2200 Series Activity Table. The MG1101 Stack Chair features a one-piece polypropylene shell that's contoured for lumbar support. It's firmly attached to an 18-gauge steel frame with hidden rivets and welded brackets. Self-leveling glides prevent wobbling and protect your floors from scratches. The 16" seat height is recommended for fourth through sixth grade. The MG2200 Series Activity Table stands up to years of daily classroom use. Powder coated steel legs adjust from 21" - 30" in 1" increments. The tabletop is constructed of particleboard with a gray melamine finish. PVC edge banding protects the perimeter from wear while eliminating gaps for germs and dirt to gather. MG Series Activity Table and Chair sets are available in several colors and come backed by a 10-year warranty.
The grade level listed is a suggestion; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Includes eight stacking chairs and one 30" x 72" rectangular activity table
- The 16" seat height is ideal for fourth - sixth grade
- Table height adjusts from 21" - 30"
- Choose from several table leg, edge and chair colors
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 6th
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Seat Height: 16"
- Fully Assembled
- Warranty: 10 years
- Tabletop Material: 1 1/8" thick particleboard w/ melamine finish
- Edge Band Material: 3mm PVC
- Leg Material: Powder coated tubular steel
- Height: 21" - 30" adjustable in 1" increments
- Width: 30"
- Length: 72"
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 10 years
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 151.00 pounds