The MG Series Horseshoe Activity Table and Chair Set accommodates teacher-led small group instruction. The MG1101 Stack Chair features a one-piece polypropylene shell that's contoured for lumbar support. It's firmly attached to an 18-gauge steel frame with hidden rivets and welded brackets. Self-leveling glides prevent wobbling and protect your floors from scratches. The 16" seat height is recommended for fourth through sixth grade. The MG2200 Series Horseshoe Activity Table stands up to years of daily classroom use. Powder coated steel legs adjust from 21" - 30" in 1" increments. The tabletop is constructed of particleboard with a thermo-fused melamine finish. PVC edge banding protects the perimeter from wear while eliminating gaps for germs and dirt to gather. MG Series Activity Table and Chair sets are available in several color combinations and come backed by a 10-year warranty.
The grade level listed is a suggestion; measuring is the ideal way to find the best seat height. Simply measure the distance from the floor to the back of the child's knee (where it bends). If the measurement is between two seat sizes, round down to the smaller seat height.
- Includes six stacking chairs and one 60" x 66" horseshoe activity table
- The 16" seat height is ideal for fourth - sixth grade
- Table height adjusts from 21" - 30"
- Available in several color combinations
- Suggested Grade Level: 4th - 6th
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 18-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Seat Height: 16"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 10 years
- Tabletop Material: 1 1/8" thick particleboard w/ melamine finish
- Edge Band Material: 3mm PVC
- Leg Material: Powder-coated tubular steel
- Height: 21" - 30" in 1" increments
- Width: 60"
- Length: 66"
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 205.00 pounds