If your students need mobility in the classroom or computer lab, the MG1100 Series Task Chair is a smart choice. The one-piece polypropylene shell is contoured for lumbar support, and the waterfall seat provides leg comfort. A pneumatic gas lift offers seat height adjustability from 16 - 20 inches. The 18-gauge steel frame is supported by a five-point caster base. Marco Group's MG1100 Series Task Chair is available in four colors and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Contoured, one-piece polypropylene shell w/ waterfall edge
- Pneumatic gas lift adjustment
- 18-gauge steel frame with chrome finish
- Five point base with full-swivel casters
- Available in four colors
- Suggested age range: Fourth grade and up
- Seat material: Polypropylene
- Frame material: 18-gauge steel w/ chrome finish
- Seat height: 16" - 20"
- Seat dimensions: 15 3/4"W x 16"D
- Overall width: 25 1/2"
- Overall depth: 25 1/2"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Ten years
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 11.00 pounds