Marco Group's MG1100 Series Mobile School Chair gives students mobility in the science or computer lab. The one-piece polypropylene shell is contoured for lumbar support, and the waterfall seat provides leg comfort. The shell is firmly attached to the 18-gauge steel frame with hidden rivets and welded brackets. This mobile school chair rolls smoothly on dual-wheel swivel casters. It's available in four colors and comes backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Contoured, one-piece polypropylene shell
- 18-gauge steel frame with chrome finish
- Waterfall seat edge
- Full-swivel casters
- Available in four colors
- Suggested age range: Seventh grade and up
- Seat material: Polypropylene
- Frame material: 18-gauge steel w/ chrome finish
- Seat height: 18"
- Seat dimensions: 15 3/4"W x 16"D
- Overall height: 30 3/4"
- Overall width: 21"
- Overall depth: 22"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Ten years
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 10.00 pounds