Perfect for classroom problem solving and team work, the Premier Series Half-Round Whiteboard Activity Table features a dry erase melamine surface that resists scratches and stains. PVC edging protects the table perimeter and comes in several colors. The round upper legs are mounted on a steel plate, giving the table a sturdy, wobble-free base. Lower leg inserts are chrome plated and adjust in one-inch intervals to accommodate a range of students. Nylon floor glides keep the table level on uneven surfaces. Pre-drilled holes for easy leg assembly. Premier Series Whiteboard Activity Tables are GREENGUARD certified and backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Can be paired with a second table or placed against a wall
- Dry erase surface encourages shared problem solving and brainstorming
- Scratch and stain resistant
- Protective edging available in several colors
- Reinforced steel legs adjust from 21" - 31"
- Adjustable nylon floor glides
- Tabletop Material: 1 1/8" particleboard with thermo-fused melamine
- Edging Material: 3 mm PVC
- Leg Material: 16-gauge steel
- Width: 30"
- Length: 60"
- Height: 21" - 31" adjustable in 1" increments
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 82.00 pounds