Built to withstand years of classroom use, Marco Group's Premier Series 48" Round Activity Table features reinforced steel legs and a scratch-resistant thermo-fused melamine surface. PVC edging protects the table perimeter and comes in several colors. The round upper legs are mounted on a steel plate, giving the table a sturdy, wobble-free base. Lower leg inserts are chrome plated and adjust in one-inch intervals to accommodate a range of students. Nylon floor glides keep the table level on uneven surfaces. Pre-drilled holes for easy leg assembly. Premier Series Activity Tables are GREENGUARD certified and backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Scratch-resistant melamine surface available in several colors
- Protective edging available in several colors
- Reinforced steel legs adjust from 21" - 31"
- Adjustable nylon floor glides
- Tabletop material: 1 1/8" particleboard with thermo-fused melamine
- Edging material: 3 mm PVC
- Leg material: 16-gauge steel
- Diameter: 48"
- Height: 21" - 31" in 1" increments
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 10 years
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 90.00 pounds