Built for today's interactive classroom, the Premier Series Standing-Height Activity Table adjusts from a standing-height range of 32" - 42" to accommodate all grade levels. This durable classroom table features reinforced steel legs and a scratch-resistant thermo-fused melamine surface. PVC edging protects the table perimeter and comes in several colors. The round upper legs are mounted on a steel plate, giving the table a sturdy, wobble-free base. Lower leg inserts are chrome plated and adjust in one-inch increments. Nylon floor glides keep the table level on uneven surfaces. Pre-drilled holes for easy leg assembly. Premier Series Activity Tables are GREENGUARD certified and backed by a 10 year warranty.
- Scratch-resistant melamine surface available in several colors
- Protective edging available in several colors
- Reinforced steel legs adjust from 32" - 42"
- Adjustable nylon floor glides
- Tabletop material: 1 1/8" particleboard with thermo-fused melamine
- Edging material: 3 mm PVC
- Leg material: 16-gauge steel
- Length: 48"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 32" - 42"
- Assembly required
- Warranty: 10 years
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 83.00 pounds