Give students a more comfortable place to gather together with the Marco Group Kidney Floor Activity Table. This floor table has a 1 1/8" thick particleboard tabletop with a thermofused melamine finish on the top and bottom for easy cleaning. Adjusts from 12" to 15" high in 1" increments to best fit your students. The 16-gauge steel legs are mounted on 12-gauge steel plates to prevent wobbling. Comes with nickel-plated nylon swivel glides. Use with the Marco Group Sonik Floor Rockers (sold separately) for the ideal classroom setup. Choose from several top and edge band colors. The Marco Group Kidney Floor Activity Table comes backed by a 10-year warranty and is made in the USA. GREENGUARD certified.
- Sits low to the ground for a more comfortable learning environment
- Adjust the height from 12" to 15" in 1" increments
- 1 1/8" thick particleboard tabletop has a melamine finish that is easy to clean
- Legs are mounted to steel plates to prevent wobbling
- Choose from several finishes and colors
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Top Material: 1 1/8" thick particleboard
- Top Finish: Thermofused melamine (top and bottom)
- Leg Material: 1" diameter 16-gauge steel mounted to 12-guage steel plate
- Width: 48"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 12" to 15" adjustable in 1" increments
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 107.00 pounds