The Marco Group Kidney Floor Whiteboard Activity Table has a write-and-wipe surface and lower height for improved collaborative learning. This floor table features a 1 1/8" thick particleboard tabletop with a thermofused melamine finish so students can jot down notes directly on the tabletop with a dry erase marker (not included). Adjusts from 12" to 15" high in 1" increments to best fit your students. The 16-gauge steel legs are mounted on 12-gauge steel plates to prevent wobbling. Comes with nickel-plated nylon swivel glides. Use with the Marco Group Sonik Floor Rockers (sold separately) for the ideal classroom setup. Choose from several colors. The Marco Group Kidney Floor Whiteboard Activity Table comes backed by a 10-year warranty and is made in the USA. GREENGUARD certified.
- Sits low to the ground for a more comfortable learning environment
- Students can write directly on the whiteboard tabletop with dry erase markers (not included)
- Adjust the height from 12" to 15" in 1" increments
- 1 1/8" thick particleboard tabletop has a melamine finish that is easy to clean
- Legs are mounted to steel plates to prevent wobbling
- Choose from several colors
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Top Material: 1 1/8" thick particleboard
- Top Finish: Thermofused melamine whiteboard
- Leg Material: 1" diameter 16-gauge steel mounted to 12-guage steel plate
- Width: 48"
- Length: 72"
- Height: 12" to 15" adjustable in 1" increments
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 107.00 pounds