The Marco Group Half-Round Wave Floor Whiteboard Activity Table has a write-and-wipe surface and lower height for improved collaborative learning. This floor table features a 1 1/8" thick particleboard tabletop with a thermofused melamine finish so students can jot down notes directly on the tabletop with a dry erase marker (not included). Adjusts from 12" to 15" high in 1" increments to best fit your students. The 16-gauge steel legs are mounted on 12-gauge steel plates to prevent wobbling. Comes with nickel-plated nylon swivel glides. Use with the Marco Group Sonik Floor Rockers (sold separately) for the ideal classroom setup. Choose from several colors. The Marco Group Half-Round Wave Floor Whiteboard Activity Table comes backed by a 10-year warranty and is made in the USA. GREENGUARD certified.
- Sits low to the ground for a more comfortable learning environment
- Students can write directly on the whiteboard tabletop with dry erase markers (not included)
- Adjust the height from 12" to 15" in 1" increments
- 1 1/8" thick particleboard tabletop has a melamine finish that is easy to clean
- Legs are mounted to steel plates to prevent wobbling
- Choose from several colors
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Top Material: 1 1/8" thick particleboard
- Top Finish: Thermofused melamine whiteboard
- Leg Material: 1" diameter 16-gauge steel mounted to 12-guage steel plate
- Wide: 30"
- Length: 54"
- Height: 12" to 15" adjustable in 1" increments
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 61.00 pounds