Monsam's ADA Accessible Portable Science Lab can be placed anywhere in your classroom to accommodate a student using a wheelchair. This self-contained lab workstation only needs a standard power outlet for operation - no water lines or drains are required. It includes all the space and amenities your student needs, including a sink with hot and cold water, portable butane microburner, and a heat and chemical resistant work surface. Setup is easy - simply fill the five-gallon clean water tank and the preset water heater and pump will do all the work. The fresh and waste tanks are completely independent to prevent cross-contamination. Monsam's ADA Accessible Portable Science Lab has eight heavy-duty locking casters, a rugged aluminum frame, and solid polymer panels. Choose from several colors. Made in the USA.
*A gas fixture can be added to your workstation for an additional charge.
- Mobile wheelchair-accessible science workstation
- Self-contained hot/cold sink
- Chemical and heat-resistant countertop
- Portable butane microburner
- Preset 20 amp water heater system
- Separate fresh water and waste water tanks
- Safety lock swivel casters
- Fits through standard doorways
- Capacity: One student
- Cabinet material: Polymer and aluminum
- Sink basin material: Stainless steel
- Height: 33"
- Width: 61"
- Depth: 25"
- Sink dimensions: 7" W x 11 1/2" L x 4" D
- Fresh water tank capacity: Five gallons
- Waste water tank capacity: Eight gallons
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: One year
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 150.00 pounds