Monsam's Mobile Science Lab Workstation can be placed anywhere in your classroom, since plumbing is not required for operation. This science workstation includes everything you need to conduct science experiments: a sink with hot and cold water, a gas fixture, and a heat and chemical-resistant work surface. Setup is easy - simply fill the five-gallon clean water tank, plug into a standard outlet, and the preset water heater and pump will do all the work. The fresh and waste tanks are completely independent to prevent cross-contamination. Part of the rugged countertop folds down to fit through standard doorways. Monsam's Mobile Science Lab Workstation has four heavy-duty locking casters, a rugged aluminum frame, and solid polymer panels. Choose from several colors. Made in the USA.
- Self-contained hot/cold sink
- Chemical and heat-resistant folding countertop
- Gas fixture (professional setup recommended)
- Preset water heater system
- Separate fresh water and waste water tanks
- Safety lock swivel casters
- Capacity: Five students
- Cabinet material: Polymer and aluminum
- Sink basin material: Stainless steel
- Height: 33"
- Width: 45 1/2"
- Depth: 16 1/4"
- Sink dimensions: 14" W x 10" L x 10" D
- Fresh water tank capacity: Five gallons
- Waste water tank capacity: Seven gallons
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: One year
- Weight: 150.00 pounds