Monsam's ADA Compliant Portable Sink meets the National Sanitary Foundation's highest standards for health and safety. Designed to accommodate people in wheelchairs, it has a single lever handle on the faucet for simple water operation. No plumbing is needed, so you can set this portable sink up anywhere in your facility. Features include a preset 20 amp water heater, five gallon fresh water tank and six gallon waste water tank. Each full tank supplies approximately 80 handwashings. The fresh and waste tanks are easy to fill and empty, and are completely independent to prevent cross-contamination. Monsam's ADA Compliant Portable Sink rolls easily around your facility on four locking swivel casters. Made in the USA.
- Single basin ADA sink
- Preset water heater system
- Separate fresh water and waste water tanks
- Safety lock swivel casters
- Cabinet material: Polymer and aluminum
- Sink basin material: Stainless steel
- Overall height: 31 3/4"
- Overall width: 18 1/2"
- Overall depth: 34"
- Sink dimensions: 11" W x 13" L x 6" D
- Fresh water tank capacity: Five gallons
- Waste water tank capacity: Six gallons
- Meets NSF standards
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: One year
- Made in the USA
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 150.00 pounds