Designed for busy public environments, Monsam's NSF Certified Portable Sink meets the National Sanitary Foundation's highest standards for health and safety. This high-quality portable sink lets you set up a handwashing station anywhere in your facility - without the need for permanent plumbing. Features include one 6" deep sink basin and a 13 amp adjustable water heater with pump. The five-gallon clean water tank and seven-gallon waste water tank can handle up to 80 handwashings per fill. The fresh and waste tanks are easy to fill and empty, and are completely independent to prevent cross-contamination. The polymer and aluminum cabinet base has locking doors for secure equipment access. Four heavy-duty locking casters make transport easy. Monsam's NSF Certified Portable Sink is available in an array of colors. Made in the USA.
- Self-contained hot and cold sink basin
- Water heater adjusts from 95 - 155 degrees
- Five-gallon clean water tank
- Seven-gallon waste water tank
- Four heavy-duty locking casters
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Base cabinet material: Polymer
- Sink basin dimensions: 10 1/4" W x 12" L x 6" D
- Height: 30"
- Width: 32"
- Depth: 18 3/4"
- Meets NSF standards
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Three years
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 150.00 pounds