A true workhorse, Monsam's NSF Certified Portable Hand Washing Sink features a triple sink basin for food prep and a separate sink for handwashing. A small partition divides the two areas to maintain sanitary conditions. This compact portable sink meets the National Sanitary Foundation's highest standards for health and safety. You can set it up anywhere in your facility, since there is no need for permanent plumbing. Features include an adjustable water heater, five-gallon clean water tank and seven-gallon waste water tank. It can easily handle up to 80 handwashings per fill. Filling and emptying the tanks is a cinch, and everything operates independently to prevent cross-contamination. The polymer and aluminum cabinet base has locking doors for secure equipment access. Four heavy-duty safety casters make transport easy. Monsam's NSF Certified Portable Hand Washing Sink is available in an array of colors. Made in the USA.
- Triple sink basin for food/dish prep
- Single basin handwashing sink
- Water heater adjusts from 95 - 155 degrees
- Five-gallon clean water tank
- Seven-gallon waste water tank
- Four heavy-duty locking casters
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Base cabinet material: Polymer
- Individual basin dimensions: 6" W x 11 1/2" L x 6" D
- Handwashing basin dimensions: 11 1/2" W x 9 1/4" L x 5" D
- Overall height: 39 1/2"
- Overall width: 37"
- Overall depth: 18 1/2"
- Meets NSF standards
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: One year
- Made in the USA
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 150.00 pounds