A true workhorse, Monsam's NSF Certified Portable Hand Washing Sink features a triple sink basin for food prep and a separate sink for handwashing. A small partition divides the two areas to maintain sanitary conditions. This high quality portable sink meets the National Sanitary Foundation's highest standards for health and safety. You can set it up anywhere in your facility, since there is no need for permanent plumbing. Designed for high volume use, it features an adjustable water heater, two five-gallon clean water tanks and two seven-gallon waste water tanks. It can easily handle up to 160 handwashings per fill. Filling and emptying the tanks is a cinch, and everything operates independently to prevent cross-contamination. The polymer and aluminum cabinet base has locking doors for secure equipment access. Four heavy-duty safety casters make transport easy. Monsam's NSF Certified Portable Hand Washing Sink is available in an array of colors. Made in the USA.
- Triple sink basin for food/dish prep
- Single basin handwashing sink
- Water heater adjusts from 95 - 155 degrees
- Two five-gallon clean water tanks
- Two seven-gallon waste water tanks
- Four heavy-duty locking casters
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Base cabinet material: Polymer
- Individual basin dimensions: 9" W x 14" L x 10" D
- Handwashing basin dimensions: 11 1/2" W x 9 1/4" L x 5" D
- Overall height: 37 1/2"
- Overall width: 50"
- Overall depth: 24"
- Meets NSF standards
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: One year
- Made in the USA
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 200.00 pounds