Designed for busy public environments, Monsam's NSF Certified Portable Sink meets the National Sanitary Foundation's highest standards for health and safety. This high-quality portable sink lets you set up a handwashing station anywhere in your facility - without the need for permanent plumbing. Features include three 10" deep sink basins and an adjustable water heater with pump. Two five-gallon clean water tanks and two seven-gallon waste water tanks can handle up to 160 handwashings per fill. The fresh and waste tanks are easy to fill and empty, and are completely independent to prevent cross-contamination. The polymer and aluminum cabinet base has locking doors for secure equipment access. Four heavy-duty locking casters make transport easy. Monsam's NSF Certified Portable Sink is available in an array of colors. Made in the USA.
- Three self-contained hot and cold sink basins
- Water heater adjusts from 95 - 155 degrees
- Two five-gallon clean water tanks
- Two seven-gallon waste water tanks
- Four heavy-duty locking casters
- Frame material: Aluminum
- Base cabinet material: Polymer
- Sink basin dimensions: 10" W x 14" L x 10" D
- Height: 37 1/2"
- Width: 37 1/2"
- Depth: 24"
- Meets NSF standards
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: One year
- Made in the USA
- Lead Time: Ships within 3 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 200.00 pounds