Marsh's Contemporary Conference Cabinet with Projection Screen provides plenty of writing space without sacrificing modern design. This beautiful handcrafted oak cabinet opens to reveal a high-quality, 6' wide by 4' high porcelain-on-steel markerboard. The inside of each door features a burlap fabric-covered bulletin board for the posting of materials. A pull-down projection screen is built right in for your convenience. Comes with markers that you conveniently store on the markerboard tray. Continuous piano hinges ensure that your doors stay aligned. Marsh's 6'W x 4'H Contemporary Conference Cabinet with Projection Screen comes backed by an impressive 10-year warranty.
- Magnetic porcelain-on-steel markerboard inside
- Interiors of doors feature burlap fabric-covered bulletin boards
- Features pull-down projection screen
- Made of handcrafted oak
- Includes a marker set
- Continuous piano hinges keep doors aligned
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
- Material: Porcelain-on-steel markerboard; oak doors with burlap fabric-covered bulletin boards
- Frame Material: Handcrafted oak
- Magnetic?: Yes
- Warranty: 10 years
- Closed Dimensions: 6'W x 4'H
- Open Dimensions: 12'W x 4'H
- Depth: 4 1/8"