The Lytle L-Shaped Modular Sneeze Guard can be used as a two-sided divider or placed alongside additional dividers to create barriers on tables of any shape or size. This freestanding desktop divider has two clear panels to allow interaction while providing excellent protection from airborne germs. The panels are made of 1/8" thick PETG. Plastic feet have adhesive tabs that keep the divider in place. View our image library above for suggestions on how to configure on your tables. The Lytle L-Shaped Modular Sneeze Guard is made in the USA.
What is PETG? PETG, short for polyethylene terephthalate glycol, is an extremely durable thermoplastic polyester that looks quite a bit like acrylic and is used in many of the same applications. Unlike acrylic, PETG can be cleaned with bleach and other disinfectants without damage or clouding. Acrylic is easier to break and has less impact resistance than PETG, two important points to consider when adding panels to a classroom.
Our sneeze guards are not returnable.
Bulk pricing is available. Call (877) 839-3330 for details.
- Use alone or place alongside additional dividers to fit any table size or shape
- Includes two panels, two feet w/ adhesive and one clear panel former
- Freestanding and easy to move where needed
- Clear PETG plastic can handle bleach cleaning agents
- Plastic feet have adhesive tabs that keep the divider in place
- Top Material: 1/8" thick PETG plastic
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 29"
- Height: 22"
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 5 business days
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 8.00 pounds