Create a safer work environment for your students with the Lytle Student Desk Divider. This freestanding desktop divider has clear panels on the front and sides to allow interaction while providing excellent protection from airborne germs. The panels are made of 1/8" thick PETG. Plastic feet have adhesive tabs that keep the divider in place. The Lytle Student Desk Divider is made in the USA.
What is PETG? PETG, short for polyethylene terephthalate glycol, is an extremely durable thermoplastic polyester that looks quite a bit like acrylic and is used in many of the same applications. Unlike acrylic, PETG can be cleaned with bleach and other disinfectants without damage or clouding. Acrylic is easier to break and has less impact resistance than PETG, two important points to consider when adding panels to a classroom.
Our sneeze guards are not returnable.
- Freestanding and easy to move where needed
- Clear PETG plastic can handle bleach cleaning agents
- Plastic feet have adhesive tabs that keep the divider in place
- Fits 24" x 18" desk
- Top Material: 1/8" thick PETG plastic
- Width: 22 1/2"
- Depth: 16 3/4"
- Height: 22"
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 8.00 pounds