KFI's Java Beechwood Cafe Chair is a modern addition to your break room, school, office or conference center. Guests will love the design of the stylish beechwood seat, combined with the comfort of the contoured front and back. The sturdy, 18-gauge steel frame features an attractive chrome finish. Polyurethane glides add the finishing touch, while protecting floors from scratching. When not in use, these chairs stack up to 10 high to save space. KFI's Java Beechwood Cafe Chair is backed by a 12-year manufacturer's warranty.
Please note: KFI's Java Beechwood Stack Chairs are a custom item, and therefore, non-returnable.
- Stylish beechwood seat
- Steel frame with chrome finish
- Polyurethane glides protect floors
- Chairs stack up to 10 high
- Seat Height: 18"
- Frame Material: 1" round, 18-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome
- Seat & Back Material: Beechwood
- Seat & Back Finish: Natural stain
- Seat Dimensions: 17"W x 16"D x 2" Thick
- Chair Dimensions: 18"W x 21"D x 32"H
- Glides: Polyurethane
- Stackable: Yes
- Other: Chairs stack 8 - 10 high
- Warranty: 12 years