LIAT's Maker Storage Cabinet Work Table is designed for today's hands-on STEM classroom. Innovative and flexible, it supports industrial arts tools and machines, science lab equipment, computers and more. The solid maple top is bolted to 2" square steel legs, giving this rugged work bench a 1000 lb. weight capacity. Two wood compartments and a middle shelf provide ample storage. Add a power outlet and casters to your table for an additional charge. Maker Work Tables are made in the USA.
- Flexible design supports a variety of tools, machines or computers
- Solid maple work surface
- Cabinet with two storage compartments
- Powder coated steel frame
- Tabletop material: 1 1/4" thick solid maple
- Frame material: 14 gauge powder coated steel
- Cabinet material: Veneer and plywood
- Weight capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Length: 72"
- Width: 30"
- Height: 36"
- Warranty: 20 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 303.00 pounds