Perfect for busy multi-purpose dining areas, the Uniframe Round Mobile Split Bench Cafeteria Table is easy to open, close and move. Its innovative folding mechanism uses torsional and pneumatic energy for effortless, controlled movement. The gravity down-lock prevents unintended folding and can be released from either side. Once the table is folded, a storage lock automatically engages for safety. The split bench design gives students more personal space when dining. Benches and tabletop are constructed of scratch-resistant laminate with protective vinyl edging. The unitized steel frame features twelve-inch ABS plastic glides to protect floors from damage. Casters lift off the floor when the table is open, and have tamper-resistant covers to prevent unwanted movement. When nested, Uniframe Tables have a small footprint for hassle-free storage and floor cleaning. Backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Easy to open, close and move
- Locks into place to prevent unwanted folding and unfolding
- Lock release accessible from either side
- Scratch-resistant laminate is available in three colors
- Split bench design
- Rugged steel frame with powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty casters with tamper-resistant covers
- Extra-wide protective floor glides
- Tabletop/Bench Material: Laminate with vinyl edging
- Frame Material: Powder-coated steel
- Bench Height: 17"
- Table Height: 29"
- Table Diameter: 60""
- Overall Diameter: 81"
- Made in the USA
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 4 - 6 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 335.00 pounds