With style and functionality combined, the KI Ruckus Series Stack Chair is a great choice for any space. This attractive stack chair features a unique seat design that allows users to sit in a variety of positions as they brainstorm and collaborate. Both the seat and back are made of static-free, high-impact polypropylene that is textured to withstand wear and tear. The back rest is curved for extra comfort and can be used as a support for notebooks when sitting backwards. A sturdy 13-gauge tubular steel frame supports the chair and prevents wobbling. Includes a foot ring. Choose from a big selection of seat and frame colors to customize your seating. Available with your choice of felt, steel or nylon glides.
- Stylish and functional
- Textured polypropylene seat and back look great year after year
- Sturdy 13-gauge tubular steel frame and legs
- Choose from a great selection of colors
- Seat Height: 15"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 13-gauge tubular steel
- Width: 28"
- Depth: 29"
- Height: 25 1/2"
- Warranty: 15 years
- Made in the USA
- Assembly Required: No
- Estimated Lead Time: Ships within 3 - 4 weeks
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 32.00 pounds