KFI's FP2000 Stack Chair is a versatile addition to your classroom, multipurpose room or business. Four hooded dual casters allow you to move around the room quickly and efficiently. For safety measures, the casters only roll when bearing weight. The padded seat is upholstered with fabric in your choice of color, a stylish contrast to the black polypropylene seat back. Aluminum alloy back supports provide extra support where you need it most. A permanent ganging bracket on each chair allows you to attach other chairs into orderly rows. Stack the chair up to 15 high. The KFI FP2000 Stack Chair frame comes backed by a 12-year warranty.
- Fabric upholstered seat comes in several colors
- Black polypropylene back is contoured for comfort
- Aluminum alloy back supports
- Must be ordered in quantities of 2; prices are for each
- Frame is backed by a 12-year warranty
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Frame Material: 15-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome powder-coat paint
- Seat & Back Material: Injection-molded polypropylene
- Warranty: 12 years on frame
- Width: 21 1/4"
- Depth: 21 1/2"
- Height: 31"