Clean lines and stylish color options give the Jive Bentwood Cafe Chair a modern appeal. It's ideal for cafeterias, breakrooms or food courts. The bent plywood shell has a durable laminate finish. An integrated handle makes it easy to move the chair around. The sturdy 16-gauge steel frame features an attractive chrome finish and polyurethane floor glides. When not in use, these chairs stack 4-5 high to save space. KFI's Jive Bentwood Cafe Chair is available in espresso, natural or white.
- Durable bent plywood shell with integrated handle
- Easy-to-clean laminate surface
- Durable steel frame with chrome finish
- Non-marring floor glides
- Stacks 4-5 high for storage
- Seat material: 10 ply bent plywood with laminate finish
- Frame material: 16 gauge tubular steel
- Weight limit: 300 lbs.
- Seat height: 18"
- Seat dimensions: 16" W x 14 1/2" D
- Overall height: 34"
- Overall depth: 21"
- Overall width: 20 1/2"
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: 12 years on frame
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 15.00 pounds