A contemporary hole pattern on the wood back of KFI's 3818A Series Café Chair makes it a stylish addition to your cafeteria, lounge or restaurant. The wood seat gently curves to keep legs comfortable. And glides keep your chair from wobbling and scratching the floor. Choose from several wood and frame finish colors to match your décor. KFI's 3818A Series Café Chair supports up to 400 pounds and meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
Please note: KFI's 3818 Series Cafe Chairs are a custom item, and therefore, non-returnable.
- Unique hole pattern on wood back adds a stylish touch
- Wood seat has a waterfall edge for comfort
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Made in the USA
- Frame Material: 7/8" round 18-gauge steel tubing
- Frame Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Seat and back material: Hardwood
- Height: 31"
- Depth: 19"
- Width: 16 1/4"
- Seat size: 16 1/2" x 16 1/2"
- Seat height from floor: 18"
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds