Update your space with stylish, comfortable seating when you choose the KFI Julep Multi-Use Stack Chair. This contemporary chair features a fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene shell that is contoured for hours of comfortable sitting. The textured shell resists scratches and mold growth, so it looks great year after year. Supported by a durable 16-gauge steel frame with attractive chrome finish. Gray polyurethane glides protect your floors from scratches. Stack up to eight chairs for easy storage and cleaning. The KFI Julep Multi-Use Stack Chair is ANSI-BIFMA tested to hold up to 300 pounds.
- Polypropylene seat is reinforced with fiberglass and supports up to 300 pounds
- Durable 16-gauge steel frame has a chrome finish
- Choose from several shell colors
- Polyurethane glides protect your floors
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Seat Material: Polypropylene
- Frame Material: 15-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Seat Dimensions: 16" x 16"
- Back Dimensions: 16 3/4"W x 8"H
- Width: 23 3/4"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 31"
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 15.00 pounds