The KFI 2000 Series Upholstered Beam Seating is a comfortable, stylish and space-saving way to accommodate multiple guests. This beam seating unit features two contemporary seats, each with a perforated plastic back and an upholstered seat. The seat upholstery comes in a great selection of vinyl and fabric colors. Aluminum alloy back supports help the chairs keep their shape, while the 15-gauge steel frame offers a solid base. The freestanding KFI 2000 Series Upholstered Beam Seating has adjustable glides and supports up to 400 pounds per chair.
- Contemporary seats with perforated plastic back
- Upholstered seat available in fabric or vinyl
- Each seat supports up to 400 pounds
- Frame is backed by a lifetime warranty
- Material: Polypropylene and fabric
- Frame Material: 15-gauge steel
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Seat Dimensions: 18"W x 18"D
- Back Dimensions: 19"W x 13 1/2"H
- Width: 47"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 31"
- Green: GREENGUARD Certified
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Lead Time: Ships within 2 weeks
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 58.00 pounds