Give your space a quick, contemporary makeover with KFI's stylish 2000 Stack Chair. This stack chair has a contoured polypropylene seat and back that encourage good posture. Aluminum alloy back supports provide extra support where you need it most. A permanent ganging bracket on each chair allows you to attach other chairs into orderly rows. The 15-gauge tubular steel frame has a black powder-coat paint finish that contrasts nicely with the polypropylene colors. Stack the chair up to 15 high. The KFI 2000 Stack Chair frame comes backed by a 12-year warranty.
- Easy-to-clean polypropylene comes in many colors
- Seat and back are contoured for comfort
- Aluminum alloy back supports
- Must be ordered in quantities of 2; prices are for each
- Frame is backed by a 12-year warranty
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Frame Material: 15-gauge tubular steel
- Frame Finish: Chrome powder-coat paint
- Seat & Back Material: Injection-molded polypropylene
- Warranty: 12 years on frame
- Width: 21 1/4"
- Depth: 21 1/2"
- Height: 31"