Ideal for large auditoriums or small waiting rooms, KFI's 2000 Beam Series Seating is durable, affordable and attractive. This unit features two seats, each made of high-impact polypropylene that is contoured for great support. Aluminum alloy back supports help the chairs keep their shape, while the 15-gauge steel frame offers a solid base. The freestanding KFI 2000 Series Beam Seating has adjustable glides and supports up to 400 pounds per chair. Choose from several polypropylene colors.
- Chairs are made of high-impact polypropylene
- Comes with two chairs
- 15-gauge steel base has a black powder-coat paint finish
- Seat Height: 18"
- Frame Material: 15-gauge steel
- Frame Finish: Black powder-coat paint
- Seat Material: High-impact polypropylene
- Width: 47"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 31"
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are affecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 58.00 pounds