KFI's Evolve Guest Chair with Arms gives visitors to your school or business a comfortable and stylish place to sit. This attractive chair features a durable 7/8" round, 16-gauge tubular steel frame with your choice of powder-coat paint finish. The 1 1/2" thick contoured seat has a waterfall edge and comes in your choice of fabric color. Stack the chairs up to eight high for easy storage. Black polyethylene glides protect your floors from scratches. This KFI Evolve Guest Chair with Arms is made in the USA and is GSA approved.
- Durable 16-gauge steel frame
- Comes with comfy black polyethylene arms
- Stacks 8 high for easy storage
- Polyethylene glides protect your floors
- GSA approved
- Made from recycled materials
- Frame Material: 7/8" round, 16-gauge tubular steel
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Arm Material: Black Polyethylene
- Seat Thickness: 1 1/2"
- Seat Height: 17 1/2"
- Seat Size: 17 1/2" x 17 1/2"
- Back Dimensions: 18"W x 12"H
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 18 1/2"
- Height: 31 1/2"
- Assembly Required: No
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Ground
- Weight: 30.00 pounds