Jaypro Sports' Second Floor Competition Volleyball Net System is a safe and durable choice for situations where floor sleeves cannot be used. Hand knob assemblies secure the steel T-bases to anchors in the floor for added safety and security (floor anchors sold separately). This system includes two aluminum uprights, worm drive winch, a Flex Net, standard pads and antennae with net tape. Adjust the net height infinitely from 6' 6" to 8' 2". The Flex Net requires no cumbersome cables, instead using top and bottom bands for adjusting tension. Recommended for high school and collegiate use. Uprights are backed by a 10-year limited warranty. Meets all NCAA, NFSHA and USVBA specifications.
- Includes two aluminum uprights, worm drive winch, a Flex Net, standard pads and antennae with net tape
- No floor sleeves needed; secures T-bases to anchors in the floor (anchors not included)
- Flex Net uses no cumbersome cables
- Adjust the net height infinitely from 6' 6" to 8' 2"
- Recommended for high school and collegiate use
- Uprights are backed by a limited 10-year warranty
- Upright Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder-coat paint
- Lead time: Supply chain issues are effecting lead times. Need it quickly? Please call (877) 839-3330 to confirm shipping timelines.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Weight: 202.00 pounds